Serving Size: 1 muffin
Cook time: approx. 20 min
- ½ c. white flour
- ½ c. wheat flour
- 1 c. oatmeal
- 3 tbs. sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 c. blueberries, washed
- 1 egg
- 1 c. skim milk
- ¼ c. canola oil
1. In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
2. Carefully fold in blueberries
3. In a separate bowl mix together wet ingredients. Start with egg and slightly beat then add remaining wet ingredients and completely mix
4. Combine wet ingredients to dry ingredients
5. Mix together – be careful not to mix too much, mixture will be slightly lumpy
6. Using a muffin pan and liners, fill each cup about 2/3 of the way up
7. Once muffins are finished, remove from oven and place on cooling rack!
Print a copy of our Delish Blueberry Muffins recipe!
Nutritional analysis (per serving): 136 calories, 3 g protein, 6 g fat, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 18 mg cholesterol, 344 mg sodium, 86 mg calcium, 0.9 mg iron