Dessert

frozen peach popsicle

 

Just because you are trying to eat healthfully and make good choices doesn’t mean you have to stop enjoying life…or dessert!

Most of the time try to pick good for you options that will satisfy that sweet tooth such as yogurt and berry parfaits, grilled fruit with a small scoop of frozen yogurt or sorbet, frozen fruit bars, or a smoothie! That way when it is time to indulge it isn’t the end of the world. If a treat is just too good to pass up, try to share with a friend or take 1/2 for now and 1/2 for another day!

Remember try to make good choices 80% of the time and then the other 20%? Well who can live life with out chocolate chip cookies?