adapted from Kraft Foods, Inc.
- 1/4 c butter (I get land o lakes butter made with vegetable oil)
- 12 c air-popped popcorn
- 10 1/2 oz miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 c candy corn
- 3 oz orange gelatin powder
- In a microwavable bowl, combine margarine and marshmallows.
- Microwave on high for one and half minutes, or until marshmallows are puffed.
- Stir in dry gelatin powder until well blended.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn and candy corn in large mixing bowl.
- Mix until well coated.
- Shape into 15 balls with greased hands.
- Wrap each ball in waxed paper.
Print Candy Corn Popcorn Balls recipe