Makes 48 bars
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup soy nuts
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup sunflower seeds, shelled
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 can fat free sweetened condensed milk, 14oz
- ½ stick butter melted
Don’t like cranberries? Don’t like soy nuts? Use your imagination! Substitute peanuts, chocolate or butterscotch chips, or any type of dried fruit!
Method of preparation
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray
- In a bowl combine all ingredients and mix well
- Place mixture into prepared pan and push into an even level make sure to get into the corners!
- Bake for 30-35 min or until turns golden brown
- Cool for 3-5 minutes and then cut
- Remove from pan to cooling rack – don’t wait too long or bars may stick!
- Store in an airtight container
print Granola Bars recipe
Per bar: 98 calories, 3 grams protein, 3 grams fat