- 1 6 inch whole grain tortilla
- 2 thinly sliced lean deli meat (turkey, chicken or ham)
- ¼ cup shredded lettuce
- ¼ cut diced tomato
- 1 ½ Tbsp grated reduced fat cheddar, American, Jack or Colby
- 1 Tbsp reduced fat ranch dressing
1. Layer on tortilla in the following order: meat, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and dressing.
2. Roll up and eat !
- Use some Mediterranean fillings instead: hummus, tabouli, beans.
- Try mixing ½ tsp of tamari with 1 Tbsp of low fat mayo for an Asian flair
- Try turkey with low fat cheese and low fat herb-garlic spread and some favorite greens for lettuce.
Print Deli Fajita recipe