- 1/3 cup low-fat buttermilk
- Frank’s hot sauce – to taste – add a few shakes up to 2 Tablespoons!
- 1 tablespoon salt-free Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup wheat panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or tenders – cut chicken into whatever shape you want (entire breast, tenders or nuggets – this will change the cook time)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Place panko in a shallow dish.
- Dip chicken, one piece at a time, into buttermilk mixture; dredge in panko.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and lightly coat chicken with cooking spray (such as Pam).
- Bake at 400° until done, turning half way through (approx. 25-30 minutes for whole breast and 15-20 for tenders and nuggets)
Print Buffalo Chicken recipe here