Makes 4 wraps
Total time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups chopped smoked turkey breast (or 8 slices)
- 2 cups salad greens
- 1/2 cup fresh corn (about 1 ear)
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons light ranch dressing
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Toss all ingredients except the tortillas in a large bowl
- Warm tortillas in microwave for 5-10 seconds on medium power
- Scoop about 1 cup of the turkey mixture onto each tortilla and roll them up!
- Cut in half diagonally.
Print Turkey Veggie Wraps recipe
NUTRITION PER SERVING
- CALORIES 252(26% from fat); FAT 7.2g (sat 1.2g,mono 2.3g,poly 3.3g); PROTEIN 18.2g; CHOLESTEROL 32mg; CALCIUM 76mg; SODIUM 741mg; FIBER 3g; IRON 2.4mg; CARBOHYDRATE 29.8g