- 1-cup whole grain corkscrew pasta
- ½ cup snow pea pods
- 1 medium carrot
- ½ cup sliced red bell pepper
- ½ can (4 oz) of baby corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ½ can (4 oz) mandarin oranges drained, save juice
- Juice from mandarin oranges
- 2 Tbsp light tamari soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp splenda
- ¼ tsp ground ginger, or ½ tsp ginger puree
– to make it more into a meal rather than a side feel free to add grilled chicken!
- Cook pasta according to box instructions.
- Meanwhile in large bowl mix together dressing ingredients with whisk. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Drain and rinse pasta with cold water.
- Add pasta to bowl with dressing and toss.
- Cut the pea pods into halves diagonally. Cut carrots and pepper into 1-½ inch long thin strips. Slice baby corn in half lengthwise.
- Toss veggies into pasta and dressing.
- Add mandarin oranges and lightly toss
- If you are going to use chicken – grill, slice and add!
- Refrigerate and serve
Serving size: ¾ cup
- Calories per serving: 150
Print Asian Pasta Salad recipe