- 1 large sweet potato, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 large red onion, quartered
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 1 medium-size sweet green or red pepper, cut into 8 pieces
- 12 stalks (1/3 pound) thin asparagus, trimmed
- Four 3-inch-wide Portobello mushroom caps
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In large bowl, combine the sweet potato, onion and ½ Tbsp of Olive oil. Spread on rimmed baking sheet. Roast 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are fork-tender.
- In same bowl, combine remaining oil, the cauliflower, pepper, and asparagus. Spread vegetables out on another rimmed baking sheet. Roast 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are fork-tender.
- Meanwhile, place mushrooms on rimmed baking sheet and roast about 3 to 5 minutes. To serve, transfer vegetables to a large serving plate.
Print roasted vegetables recipe
By Nicole Cormier, RD, LDN