- 2 cups canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 ½ tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander and/or chili powder
- ¼ tsp ground red pepper
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Coat a nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray
- In a small bowl, toss the chickpeas with the oil, cumin, coriander and peppers.
- Place the chickpeas in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until crisp and golden.
Print Spicy Roasted Chickpeas recipe
Makes 8 servings, 40 calories/serving.